Contact Us

Use the form on the right to contact us.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right. 


123 Street Avenue, City Town, 99999

(123) 555-6789


You can set your address, phone number, email and site description in the settings tab.
Link to read me page with more information.

Process Service Blog

A blog about private service of process and other service of process issues written by Middle Tennessee- Nashville private process server Brad Holton of Holton Services.  Call (615)499-6522 to set up service.

The Sheriff returned the summons or subpoena unserved

bradley holton

When the Sheriff has failed to serve a subpoena or summons as a pro se client you may feel lost and depending on who you talk to at the courthouse you will certainly get conflicting information on your next step as that is not something that the clerks are trained on. What you need is an Alias summons as the police will have filled it out as not served and returned it to the court per the legal process. If you are party to the suit and at the clerks office asking for a subpoena to be re-issued the keyword is Alias Summons (Subpoena) once you have the same just jump across the bridge and drop it off.